Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 6

REDEMPTION...My only physical activity today was my new hip hop video, but WHEW!  I bought Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party it is a 45 minute dance video, and it is intense.  I googled Hip Hop calorie counts I came up with it should be around 325 calories burned with this video, but that 50 minutes is 350 calories, and 1 hour is 415...So maybe I should just replay a few minutes so that I can stretch it to an hour.

Caloric intake today so far at 9:00 is 797 with three veggies and a fruit under my belt... I even ate some oatmeal today, it was delicious.  I saw an Ellie Kruger clip on some cherry oatmeal and it looked kind of fabulous so I tried it out.  I took some plain oatmeal (100calories), added 3/4 cup of 2% milk (97calories), then added 1/4 cup dried cherries (120 calories), plus a tablespoon of jam (45 calories). So for 362 calories you get a serving of fruit, dairy, and whole grain, it was delicious and the jam sweetened it without sugar.  I guess I'll try to eat one more fruit or veggie and I'll meet my daily goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment