Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 4 Friday=Failure

Today also started out great.  I got up at 9:00 did a little studying, then headed to the gym for my workout right away.  I was pretty sore from my weights yesterday, so I decided to take it easy today.  I did the eliptical for 40 minutes, bumped it up by 5 minutes, and burned 350 calories, plus another 50 calories on my 10 minute treadmill cool down.  Then later in the day I burned another 125 calories walking around Georgetown.

So far the workout's haven't been too difficult, it's the eating my calories that's the hard part...especially when going out and when drinking.

I ate 2,372 calories today.  I also only ate 4 servings of fruits and veggies.  I was doing great before dinner.  I went to a bar with some friends after class, and I was ready for dinner.  Unfortunately, we were at a BBQ restaurant and I hate BBQ sauce!  So, I had about 3 choices...I chose Chicken and Waffles with Fries, but I shared it 1/2 and 1/2 with Lauren.  But I estimated it was about a 1300calorie meal anyway...  So, I would say better luck tomorrow but I have plans to go out and drink so that probably won't happen.  My goal is to find some low cal drinks I like...

No comments:

Post a Comment