Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 5

TOTAL FAILURE again with the drinking...So I didn't even calculate all of my calories yesterday because I was too busy, but before dinner I had eaten 430 calories.  Then I had a big dinner where I consumed 850 calories, but all very healthy, even got in a full serving of fruit with dessert.  Got a total of 4 servings of fruit and veggies just in this one meal.  Plus I drank about 3 glasses of wine during dinner at around 80 calories each...240 calories...THEN I went out and had 5 screwdrivers OUCH!  That did me in!  So they probably have around 200 calories per drink so...1000 extra calories...At least I danced for like an hour at the bar.
Calorie Intake from food=1280
Calorie Intake from alcohol=1240
Grand total=2520

Third day in a row I've consumed greater than 2000 calories....

I did exercise today so that's good, and even if I suck at caloric intake I'm feeling great working out daily!  Today I did Carmen Electra's Striptease video and it was great I am already sore, I figure it probably burned around 250 calories in 53 minutes.  This is all I did today until I went dancing...  From what I can tell an hour of dancing burns somewhere from 250-350 calories... (at least I burned off one drink).

No comments:

Post a Comment