Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 1 was Yesterday

Monday night I had some friends over for dinner (Nicole and Lauren), and we began discussing our weight, lack of exercise, stress, and poor eating habits (all of those things that make us fat, not that I'm calling either of them fat).  Lauren began to divulge her plan to combat the fat and I got inspired.  I have significantly grown around the midsection over the last year and my pants seem to be shrinking every day.

Tuesday, January 12th, 2010

So, Lauren's motivation my pants are getting tight and I'm a broke student I can't afford a new wardrobe, so I better get fit.  She has been getting up at 5am to work out before school in the mornings, and has tried to start eating healthy.  So I decided to follow suite.  It all started today, I got up at 6am and had my first workout.  I rode the eliptical for 30 minutes, not too bad for day 1. 

The plan is if we're all committed to this we can hold each other accountable and help motivate each other...So here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment