Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 3

So...

Started out pretty good.  Had a great workout, a warm up on the cybex, followed by at least 45 minutes of weight lifting, we have about 14 Life Fitness machines I did 3 reps of 10 on all of these machines.  This included hip abduction, adduction, shoulder press, fly, chest press, biceps, triceps, abs, leg press, quads, hams and more!  Followed by 15 minutes of vigorous hoop shooting!  So, 1 hour and 10 minutes followed by a 1 mile walk home, Total Calories Burned=470.  This is 40 calories more than yesterday, not too shabby...for day 3.

Unfortunately things started to go south when I went out with the friends.  I had 4 glasses of sangria at around 200 calories each...that kinda sunk the diet.  But it is my persuasion that you have to allow for some fun, even if it is a few calories too many.  If I had skipped the sangria I would have come in right at 1800 calories, even eating dinner out, instead I came in at 2600.  On the upside I did eat all my fruits and veggies for the day, and I did work out!  Well, we'll try to get back on track tomorrow.

I have decided on a few exercise goals today...
1. Lose 5 lbs
2. Tone up (everything)
3. Lose the lovehandles/Lose muffintop over my jeans

If I have goals should I have a timeline?  Maybe, by the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment