Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 10

Today, I did my belly dance video.  I started with the 30 minute sculpting moves for beginners, then 30 minute fat burning.  I burned approximately 125 calories the first 30 minutes and about 200 the second, for a grand total of 325 calories and an hour long workout.  Then later this evening I walked to La Tasca and back over 1.5 miles burning approximately 100 additional calories, which is good since I ate and drank so much...

I ate approximately 2,000 calories today including 6 fruits/veggies and 4 glasses of 200 calorie sangria.  Not too bad for drinking.  I only went 200 calories over my goal and I burned about 425 calories today, so I am happy with that.  My goal is everything in moderation and to restrict myself from nothing I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment