Sunday, February 28, 2010

So, I decided to stop double charting...

So, I basically decided to stop logging my activities and calories here and on my iPhone edibles app.  I've been working out 5-6 days a week for at least 30 minutes a day for about 6 weeks now.  It's hard to know what kind of progress I've actually made because I didn't do any pre-measurements or weights or anything.  I did go to the Dr. a month before I started all this and weighed in at 136lbs.  Which for the record is 6lbs above my ideal body weight (IBW).  My progress so far has been great, I have more energy than I've had in a long time, and I feel wonderful.  The only physical change I've noticed so far is that the narrowest part of my waist has shrunk slightly, otherwise no real remarkable changes.  I've been doing a combination of my Dance off the inches hip hop video, my Carmen Electra striptease video, my belly dance fat burn video, and a combination of eliptical, recumbent bike, and treadmill (fast walking around 4.5 mph) for cardio.  Also, the videos encompass some sculpting moves as well.  Plus a wide array of free weight, toning, conditioning exercises.

Well, as swimsuit season approaches I decided I want to get a little more serious about seeing results.  I had Richard buy a scale last night, I weigh 131 lbs.  Today I did day one of my Fitness Magazine Bikini Body workout, about 25 minutes of cardio interval conditioning.  They claim 3 days a week for 4 weeks to an improved bikini body, so we'll see!  I took some measurements and pictures in my bikini so we can see in four weeks if there are any results. 

Narrowest Point (under rib cage)=28.5"
Waist=31"
Hips (love handles)=35.5"
Middle Bicep (not flexed)=12.25"
Thigh (jiggly inner area)=22"

Weight=131lbs
% Body Fat=24%
%TBW=56%
BMI=21.1
per http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

See ya in a month!

1 comment: